What is the Hampshire Childcare and Family Information Team (Cfit)?
Hampshire Cfit is a free, confidential and impartial childcare and early education information service for parents and carers. We provide information on childcare, early education and related services in Hampshire for children and young people aged 0 -19 (including those with additional needs).
What information is available?
- Details of the childcare options available for children aged 0-14 (or to 16 for those with additional needs) – see childcare choices.
- Information about childcare facilities of your choice, which can be customised in a variety of ways including:
- age ranges of children covered
- whether they have vacancies
- opening times, including availability of emergency cover
- fees charged
- whether they are registered with Ofsted
- whether they have a nationally recognised quality assurance award
- specific facilities offered, such as special diets, languages other than English or experience with children with a particular special need.
- Details of different kinds of help to pay towards the cost of childcare (see financial and other support).
- Signposting to other family support services.
Other local family information:
Get in touch
Please complete the online feedback form if you have contacted the Childcare and Family Information Team by telephone or accessed the website, or feel free to contact us with your feedback – details opposite.
For more information please contact Services for Young Children on 01962 813887 or email email@example.com.